Southeast Climate Adaptation Science Center Calendar
SERPPAS Coastal Resilience Virtual Session
- This event has passed.
Southeast Regional Partnership for Planning and Sustainability (SERPPAS)
Please join us for the SERPPAS Coastal Resilience Virtual Session! The purpose of this meeting is to convene the SERPPAS Principals, Steering Committee and other partners on SERPPAS coastal resilience on-going and future efforts, and discuss opportunities to continue advancing coastal resiliency in the region. This meeting is targeted to the SERPPAS Principals, but Steering Committee members and any other interested partners are invited to attend. Audio and video capabilities will be disabled for everyone except speakers, until the end of the meeting for the SERPPAS Principals Discussion portion.
- Update the SERPPAS Principals on progress made within the SERPPAS Coastal Resilience & Regional Adaptation focus area since May 2019 and re-energized plans moving forward.
- Highlight specific coastal resilience partnerships and projects from around the region.
- Facilitate discussion among the SERPPAS Principals to inform SEPRPAS resilience actions moving forward.
To register, go to the meeting website and select “Register” next to “Event Status” on the left-hand side of the page. You will be asked for your name, email, company, and title. It is very important that you register before the meeting as it is a requirement to join the meeting day of. After registering, you will receive a confirmation that your registration has been approved. This confirmation will also include instructions on how to join the meeting on the 16th.
If you have and questions or problems accessing the registration page, please contact Maria Abadie at or Amy Caramanica .
We recommend that everyone join the meeting 5-10 minutes early to ensure that we start on-time. Thank you!
Instructions to join the meeting:
- Navigate to: [https://bahmeet.webex.com/bahmeet/onstage/g.php?MTID=eb5b5447afb4a3d0a00a694c1cc0f0710]
- If you have already registered, type in your name and email address associated with your registration and select the blue “Join Now” button. If you have not registered, you will be directed to do so and then allowed into the meeting.
- If you do not have the Webex browser plug in, you will now be prompted to install it or run a temporary application for the meeting. Please do so.
- If you do not have the ability to download the Webex plugin or run the temporary application, you may instead select “Join via browser” to open the meeting in your browser.
- Once you have added the Webex plugin to your browser, the meeting should automatically open.
- Before joining the meeting, you will be asked to select your audio option. If not, you may select the phone icon at the bottom of your screen to connect your audio. We recommend using either your computer audio or the “Call me at” option where the meeting will call you at the specified phone number.
- If you are unable to utilize the dial out option or join the audio via your computer, contact Maria Abadie at or Amy Caramanica to obtain the call-in details.
Upon joining the meeting, you will be automatically muted, and you will not have the ability to unmute or share your video. To pose a question to be addressed during the meeting, we encourage all attendees to utilize the Q&A box to pose any questions to the speakers. When doing so, please be sure to direct questions to “all panelists”. Other comments or engagement with other attendees are encouraged through the chat box. Again, please be sure to direct any chats towards the specific person that you are speaking to or, otherwise to “All Participants.” Please do NOT utilize the “All Attendees” feature as this will exclude our hosts and panelists from seeing your comment.
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm